A special thanks to the generous professionals who donated their services for prizes this year, including:
- Michael Gomez Photography, who donated a free 2 look headshot shoot and a 3 look full modeling portfolio shoot. (Check out WestLight Studios on Facebook.)
- Alan Dysert, who gave a free commercial workshop class. (To work with Alan, visit The Actor's School.)
- Caroline Locorriere, who opened a spot on her wait list for her scene study workshop at the Actor's Studio in Nashville. (to work with Caroline, visit www.nashvilleactingstudio.com)
- Holly Allen, [Casting Director, Actor, and Coach] who donated a free 30 minute skype coaching for audition prep.
- Steve Flanigan, who opened a spot in his 12 week acting workshop class.
- Deanna Porterfield of Balance Massage gave two free 60 minute massages to relax those nervous & tense muscles. (To relax with Deanna, contact Balance Massage on facebook.)
- Jennifer McCoy BS ACSM, personal trainer at One Body One Life, who agreed to work with two talent for free 30 minute training sessions. (To work with Jennifer, email her at email@example.com.)
The Avenue Agency's talent who stood out this year include Alice Raver, Holly Allen, Stephanie Gamonet, Emily Landham, Diana Moseley, Jared Carter, Steve Caviness, Rusty Whitener, David Ditmore. Each one of these talent stood out as a high money earner, had a break through that brought them to the next level in their career, or booked a major project, so keep an eye out for them on your favorite tv shows and moves yet to be released!
Check back for updates on who the lucky winners of our holiday party prizes will be!
Thank you to each talent, producer, director, freelance staff member and industry professional who graced us with their presence this past weekend. We look forward to another great year in 2013 with each of you!
The Avenue Agency's David Ditmore and Stephanie Gamonet.